Cookie usage Information
Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer through your browser when it is connected to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide the requested services that are not usually retained (session cookies), or to retain user data for other future services and They can be retained for indefinite time (persistent cookies). Cookies may be proprietary or third-party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the navigation of the user and the use of the different options or services that the Web offers like to identify the session, to allow the access to certain areas, to facilitate orders, purchases, filling of forms, Inscriptions, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks...).
- Customization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration...).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate navigation profiles with the purpose to improve the Web sites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and habits of user navigation, from where you get your profile and allow to personalize the publicity that is displayed in the user's browser.
CTAIMA uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, own and third parties, which in no case treat personal data, but capture navigation habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in accordance with article 22 of the Law of services of the information society we have requested your consent for use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate and these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings.
- Safari: Preferences-> security.
- Opera: Tools-> Preferences-> Edit preferences > cookies
- Edge: Settings-> View advanced settings-> privacy and services-> cookies
For more information, you can consult the help of your browser or the support pages of them:
Chrome: support.google.com FireFox: support.mozilla.org Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com Safari: http://www.apple.com Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy