A SOLUTION BASED ON ADVANCED SOFTWARE TO SUPPORT THE CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT
CTAIMA CAE.net is an on-line application that helps project owners and contractors comply with the specific requirements for the Contractor Management efficiently and effectively. CTAIMACAE.net is based on a powerful document manager for companies, contracts, workers, vehicles and machinery, and it enables us to provide:
Before, during and after carrying out the work, you will be able to:
• Verify compliance with document requirements before carrying out the work
• Control contractors’ access to your company's premises
• Supervise compliance with requirements imposed on contractors while they carry out their work within your company's premises
• Evaluate each contractor’s record in terms of behaviour and level of compliance with the requirements, as well as other information that could be considered on renewing contracts or re-approving the company
In order to fully comply with the requirements established by legislation and to improve risk prevention activity, we offer the opportunity to extend your package with various modules:
• control over access
• management of work and projects
• inspections and incidents
• management of access cards
• issuing identification cards
Our IT department, together with EHS consultants, are responsible for establishing our clients’ specific requirements to be able to offer them solutions to improve productivity and performance tailored to their method of managing contractors:
• Customisation of reports, screens, etc.
• Development of specific services for the approval of training, providers, etc.
To avoid duplication of information and reduce manual tasks, our solution allows you to connect with other programs through interfaces:
• with ERP and CRM systems (SAP, Navision, etc.)
• with control over access
• with maintenance programs
OUR MOST ADVANCED SOFTWARE VERSIONS
• Multisite: The advanced solution for companies that have several work sites.
• Multicompany: The best solution for groups of companies that want to coordinate activities from a risk prevention perspective.
COMPLEMENT YOUR CTAIMACAE.net SOLUTION WITH CONSULTING, TRAINING AND OUTSOURCING SERVICES. VIEW OUR SERVICES
MAXIMUM SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED
1. Security: The application uses a secure connection, meaning that all personal or confidential information exchanged between the CTAIMA web server and the client browser is transmitted in a secure environment using SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). CTAIMACAE.net is hosted in a Data Center with the best possible security measures, which fully complies with the legislation in force, and more specifically the Organic Law for Data Protection (LOPD) with medium level LOPD, audited by an independent entity, which includes the necessary security measures to comply with Royal Decree 1720/2007. See LOPD certificate >
2. Confidentiality of the information contained in the application, by designating and restricting permission for each user to view, modify, validate or communicate.
CTAIMACAE.net in figures
Some relevant and interesting data and figures for CTAIMACAE.net:
AVAILABLE IN 6 LANGUAGES
If your company has work sites in several countries, you can export the CTAIMACAE.net management model. CTAIMACAE.net is suitable for other countries’ legislation. Access the legislation that CTAIMACAE.net complies with (6 languages). Our solutions are available in 6 languages: German, French, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
An advantage that makes a difference: at CTAIMA we have expert consultants that provide technical support in English, German, Portuguese, French and Italian for our international clients.
You can gain access via internet 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any location with a terminal connected to the internet. CTAIMACAE.net is a solution based on software as a service (SaaS) which permits multi-platform access (computer, tablet or mobile) for any registered user, without requiring prior installation of the software
Registered users from:
• Project owners.
• Contractors or sub-contractors.
Registered users will be able to access parts of the program and information for which they are authorised, and will only be able to perform the actions that they have previously been given permission for: validating, creating, deleting, viewing or editing, depending on what department their profile belongs to.
• An internet connection
• A device for access (computer, tablet or mobile)
• A personal identification password previously supplied by CTAIMACAE.net.
A proactive model in line with excellence in risk prevention
CTAIMACAE.net guarantees strict compliance on all levels required by the legislation on the Contractor Management, pursuant to the guidelines established in the EU Health and Safety at work Framework Council Directive 89/391 transferred to the Spanish Law through the Law 31/1995, (see legal context), as well as all the elements associated with excellence in risk prevention, even in the most demanding companies in terms of Contractor Management.
Over and above document management, at CTAIMACAE.net we provide our customers with a comprehensive response that blends modular software, additional professional services (find out how we can help you), know-how in the most demanding and sensitive sectors of risk prevention, and a team that is committed to High performing and cutting-edge EHS Management.
CTAIMACAE.net is much more than just an advanced tool; join the other companies that have chosen us and benefit from the advantages offered by CTAIMA's proven track record in contractor management services for the last 10 years.
SPECIALISTS BEHIND THE SOFTWARE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF DELIVERING THE SERVICES
Our CTAIMACAE.net solutions are supported by a team of specialist technicians that continually provide improvements and advanced software modules, identified by OSH staff based on the requirements of our clients.
Furthermore, in contact with our clients—offering services, support and training—you'll find a group of professional agents that are all motivated by the same goal: an aim for continuous improvement in providing High performing and cutting-edge EHS Management.